Friday, November 12, 2010

A quick introduction to...

...the big four-legged things that give me the 'cowgirl' part of my name. That's right...I'm finally getting around to introducin' the horses. So, without further ado, I give you...


Champagne Party Bug (aka: Champ, Jackass, Asshole, Handsome...). He just turned three this year and is a huge pain in my ass. If you follow me on twitter, you'll know that I just recently fell off of one of my horses. Well, this is who I fell off of and let me tell you, it's no small drop. He is a BIG boy and my ass still hurts. I'm currently training for huntseat and western pleasure with hopes of hittin' the show ring with him next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that goal comes to fruition.





PQR's Color Mia Rebel (aka Mia, Pumpkin, or Mia Stella (Italian for my star)). Mia is only a year old and I've owned her since she was still in the womb since I own her momma (below). Right now, she's just kinda hangin' out and growing up a little more before I can really do anything with her. She may be tiny, but she's probably got the biggest personality out of all three horses. If anyone is interested, she is currently being offered for sale.  
Kaydes Song (aka Kayde, Princess, Kaydence, and Big Momma). Kayde's the oldest of the bunch at the ripe old age of eleven. She is Mia's dam and currently seven months pregnant with Champ's first foal which is due in March. I've had her since she was four and she has taught me so much. She was the first horse that I've trained how to ride and I've definetely learned what to do as well as my fair share of what not to do. Through all the shit though, she's been more than a willing partner...most of the time.
Well, that's everyone...until March anyway. I just thought I'd give y'all a little insight to my life and what makes me tick apart from reading and writing TwiFics.

Until next time...
Amber

0 comments: