Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One Shot Wednesdays

Hi All!

I'm back for another one-shot Wednesday. This week's fic comes from FanFiction, so no account neccessary to read. This weeks recommendation is also a little different from the others as this has no pairing, it's just about one sole person...Rosalie. I'll admit, Rosalie wasn't one of my favorites, well, not until Eclipse when we finally got to understand her a little more.

I was a Little Theatrical Back Then by EnglishFreckle
Pairing: Rosalie
Rating: M for violence
Summary: This is the tale of Rosalie's revenge on Royce shortly after she was changed.
Why I Love It: This one-shot is well written and full of substance, which has been hard for me to find as of late. I love how she has, essentially, captured the essence of a pissed off, vengeful Rosalie Hale. Now, there is some, okay, a lot of violence, but it was a good read.


At the end of the hall stood a lone door, Royce's office, his name stood out on
the plaque that adorned the mahogany wood. From behind it I could hear the
noises of his rapid heart rate and heightened breathing, he knew I was here. I
smirked to myself as I re-arranged the dress one last time and walked down the
hallway slowly. It seemed oddly fitting for me to have some music, so I hummed
'Here Comes the Bride' as I approached the door. As I turned the handle I began
to sing,

"Here comes the bride, here comes the bride, all dressed in white." I could hear the coward's sobs on the other side of the locked door. So I decided to prolong his agony, twisting the handle a few times before it was pulled clear from the wood.

If you've always been left wondering what happened that night, this story will definetely be your cup of tea. It's one of those that hit the nail on the head, so to speak. It was only published a few days ago so could definetely use some love...so go show it some. Until next Wednesdays chickadees...

Amber

0 comments: