Friday, August 27, 2010

Fic-Rec Fridays

Happy Friday ya'll!


I hope you enjoyed the chapter of Letting Go that was posted earlier. Chapter 7 is currently in the works and will be covering a lot of things. I hope your week has been going well. Mine certainly has! Last week, I sent my horse Champ into training and he had his FIRST RIDE already! I'm so proud of him...he was so good:

I was honestly starting to think that that day would never come...but it has and I couldn't be more happy!

Anyway...moving on to the reason you all are reading (if anyone is actually reading)...Fic Rec Friday! This week's rec is coming from FanFiction and is a story I have been following since May. I absolutely love Peter and this story is honestly the reason why. If I remember correctly, this was the FIRST Peter/Bella story and I couldn't thank the author enough for bringing life to my love of Peter!

The Orbiting Meteor by Idreamofeddy

Pairing: Peter/Bella

Rating: MA...definetely MA. There is violence, character death, language, and sex. Lots of fucking sex...or should I just say lots of fucking? Either way...there's a lot of it.

Summary: (As written by Idreamofeddy) Three and a half years after escaping from the mythological and heartbreaking world of Forks, Bella is moving on with her life. What happens when a mysterious stranger catapults her back into the world she so desperately wanted to leave behind? AU/OC/OOC.

Why I love it: First and foremost, it's different, and that's important. Next, the chapters are LONG. Like long as in you sit there and read ONE CHAPTER for an hour. No joke. I love the life that she has given Peter and everyone else in Bella and Peter's world. I also love that it makes you think. Literally...there are some chapters that leave you saying WTF, but in a good way. There is some hardcore supernatural stuff going on in the story which, I found out, I love.

The author has also given us a strong Bella. One that won't take shit from anyone, no matter how dangerous they may be. I love that. I absolutely love a strong Bella. Gone are the days of a meek little innocent Bella...that's an SM Bella who has no backbone whatsoever who was way to dependant on Edward, even though she would completely argue that she was independant. I don't think so. Lastly, Peter is fucking HOT. No every time I think of Peter as a vamp, I think of this Peter, he's just that fucking hot. If you haven't had the chance to read this story yet...you need to. It will make you go Team Peter. I mean, honestly, how could you not after reading it?

Complete: No, but it is close to completion.

That's all for this week kiddos...I don't know what is happening to my One-Shot Wednesdays. It's starting to get too hard to find a well written, and well developed one-shot.

0 comments: