Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!!

I apologize for missing lately, quite a bit has happened in December. That said, I hope everyone had a fun, fantastic and safe New Year's eve and are fighting any potential hangovers today. Since it is now the New Year, it's time to set our goals for 2011.

My FanFic goals for 2011:

  • Finish The Art of Redemption
    • Stick to a consistant schedule
  • Outline sequel for TAoR
  • Start new AH Bella/Jasper fic that has been begging to be put to paper
  • Writing more than I read
I know it's not much... but they are goals and that's what is important.

And since it's a new month, it's time to retire the December Twilight Actor of the Month with some yummy eye candy and pick a new guy.






And with that, I bid adieu to Taylor Lautner and welcome for January:


Jackson Rathbone! I know he was November's Twi-guy but I can't help it... we all love him.

1 comments:

Jazzella said...

That's the ticket. I think you should just alternate between Jackson and some other hottie. That way we get lots of Jackson but still get some variety. ;)