Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

My name is Amber and I am 21 years old. I am currently in school for business management. It is my hope that in the next few years to be starting my own business making homemade candles and body products. I write in my spare time, which between schooling and my horses (I'm sure you'll meet them later), isn't always a lot but I do try to update my stories at least once a week (usually on Sunday's or Monday's).

I currently write Twilight fan-fictions and I currently have two stories up on my fanfiction account (cowgirlamber). The first is a one shot based off the song Not Myself Tonight by Christina Aguilera. I am thinking about *possibly* turning it into a multi-chapter fic once my original story is complete. The second is my first multi-chapter fic, Sweetest Sin, which I have ended up re-writing. Both are Edward/Bella pairings although I do have a few ideas floating around in my head for different pairings.

This will be the place that you, my readers, can find updates (although they will be on Fanfiction.net first) on my stories as well as my life. I just wanted to say 'hello' and thank you all for stopping by and reading my stories!

Amber

0 comments: